Here at Puddleducks we aim to,
- help, support and give advice if required,
- help the children achieve their own individual milestones, within a safe secure environment.
- ensure that the day is packed full of exciting and interesting activities, that are changed on a daily basis in line with our current topic.
- work together with our parents, delivering individual routines, to maintain structure - this works well and helps parents in their busy lives.
- undertake an assessment process, where it is on going for the children and their parents to see the progression while they are in our care, this can be kept by yourselves or passed on to the local school.
But most importantly, we aim to provide a safe environment where your children feel happy and have plenty of fun!